http://learn.robcubbon.com/course/build-my-brand-blogging-seo-social-media-relationships/ Build My Brand: Blogging, SEO, Social Media & Relationships course
This course tells the secrets that enables me to get over a thousand visitors everyday to my website.
How to succeed online by creating great content and putting it out so that the maximum number of people are aware of it and your brand.
A website is essential – not only to every business – but to everyone in today’s economy.
In order to create a successful web presence it’s becoming increasingly important to “be everywhere”. I can explain how to achieve this efficiently and without wasting time.
I will explain:
• Website optimisation for the search engines
• How to be active on social networks without spending too much time on them
• And, lastly, but by no means least, how to foster meaningful relationships with people in your niche – an often over-looking web marketing essential
• how to set up and use Google Analytics
• how to create an XML Sitemap and register it with Google Webmaster Tools
• how to get on to Google maps
• how to make sure your WordPress website works quickly which is a really important SEO concern
• how to optimise your website for Google and the other search engines
• how to do keyword research for your website so you target search terms that will be easy and profitable to rank for
• how to create individual blog posts that Google and your visitors will like and that ensures the maximum traffic possible.
• how to set up and use Twitter
• all about Facebook Marketing
• how to set up a Google+ account
• how to use LinkedIn and YouTube
• and, how to maintain brand consistency and regular posting throughout all these channels with the minimum of effort.